Contract Virtual Classroom Producer (Part-Time Remote)
Robert Michael Communications, Inc., an administrative company offering shared services to an independent medical education company and two full-service medical communications companies, is seeking an experienced Part-Time Virtual Classroom Producer. The main responsibility of this role is to provide the stable operation and setup of virtual meetings. The hours for this position are flexible and may include days, evenings and weekends based on the meeting schedule. The office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. Due to COVID-19, the company is currently working in a remote environment.
The Virtual Classroom Producer will be responsible for setting up and hosting/producing virtual platforms for client virtual meeting events. This will include the following: planning, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing the different virtual platforms the company uses.
- Manage meetings, clients, and applications remotely via Adobe Connect, Zoom, or GoToMeeting
- Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software the company uses to maximize efficiency of company systems/applications and the network
- Work autonomously to complete tasks and meet multiple objectives on deadline with little or no supervision
- Work a flexible schedule based on client needs and live event schedules
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization to successfully complete assigned projects within the specified timeline
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and respond strategically to customer needs
- Be productive and diligent while managing ambiguous schedules, deadlines, and requests
- Collaborate across multiple teams
- Display a professional sense of urgency to project management; follow up promptly in order to build strong working relationships with team members, clients, and partners; and communicate proactively and professionally with team members, leadership, and clients
- Provide top-notch customer service while managing the service level agreement to remain within scope
- Determine the integrity of installed software applications, coordinating assistance from third party vendors when necessary
- Serve as resource to backup other functions in department as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from four-year college or university with at least 1 year of experience; or 2-to-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with virtual platforms such as Adobe Connect, Zoom, and GoToMeeting. Adobe Connect is highly preferred. Must have experience configuring and hosting/producing virtual platforms.
- 2-3 years' high-level experience configuring and running virtual platform environments such as Adobe Connect, Zoom, WebEx, and GoToMeeting
- 3-5 years’ high-level experience managing projects, accounts, client services, and/or technical projects/programs
- Experience working remotely and managing meetings, clients, and applications remotely
- Adhere to departmental procedures and proactively communicate to supervisor when procedures are not, or cannot be, followed
- Independently analyze and solve problems
- Capable of thinking critically and adapting quickly to ensure work is done accurately