Director, Educational Strategy (CME)
RMEI Medical Education, LLC is a dynamic, independently-owned provider of accredited continuing medical education and is seeking a full-time Director of Educational Strategy to grow company revenue from grant funding. This individual is adept at researching, pursuing and securing educational grant support from biopharma companies, foundations, and other sources including federal and state government. The position requires collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of creative, medical, and operations experts to produce innovative educational initiatives that impact patient care.
RMEI’s corporate office is located in Voorhees, NJ. Remote opportunity available.
- Work with the VP, Educational Strategy, CEO, and other internal stakeholders to develop and execute annual and quarterly strategic development plans to increase revenue related to grant funding and diversify and grow RMEI’s supporter base.
- Provide strategic insight regarding potential changes in pharmaceutical support, such as mergers or acquisitions, drug development, drug approvals, changes in supporter grant office staffing etc.
- Work with the Strategic Development Team and collaborative partners to plan and develop relationships with associations, foundations, electronic health record companies, and health systems, etc., that will allow RMEI to expand and diversify current educational offerings.
- Continuously identify potential new grantors and alternate sources of funding, and educational grant development opportunities.
- Develop relationships and maintain frequent contact with new and existing grant funders as appropriate.
- In association with other members of the Strategic Development Team, and in compliance with existing rules and regulations; to determine available funding and strategic plans, follow up with grantors on submitted requests; provide status updates and reports, and report and/or work with appropriate education team members to resolve supporter related issues.
- Assist the Strategic Development Team in planning and developing grant proposals; includes review and preparation of grant proposals.
- Work with Accounting Department to assist in the development of proposal budgets.
- Collaborate with Associate Director of Outcomes/Analytics on the development of outcomes-based individualized capabilities presentations.
- Provide continuous market analysis on all key competitors; their services; acquisitions and pricing.
- Review launched live, print and digital programs to ensure all deliverables are met to satisfaction and on budget.
- Understand relevant healthcare industry regulations and compliance requirements affecting new and existing business.
- Five (5+) or more years of experience in grant development for accredited Continuing Medical Education or other relevant healthcare media role.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in a Science or Business/Marketing field is preferred. An advanced degree is a strong plus.
- Existing relationships with educational grants decision-makers that directly impact new business opportunities is desired and beneficial.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations and professional norms pertaining to the continuing education of healthcare professionals and industry-supported grants.
- High degree of comfort with initiating new relationships, and expertise at relationship management strategies and tactics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Exceptional research, organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge, understanding and creativity to develop, discuss and explain strategic marketing and educational programs.
- Microsoft Office product proficiency.
We offer our Director, Educational Strategy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & prescription drug plan insurance- paid in full for employee
- Dental insurance- paid in full for employee
- Stipend for waiving medical & dental insurance
- Life & AD&D insurance- paid in full for employee
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance- paid in full for employee
- Casual dress code, jeans every day!
- Voluntary insurance plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional work environment encouraging personal development & team growth through regular team building workshops
- Open communication encouraged
- Well established company, independently owned
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- Employee parking lot
RMEI Medical Education, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.