How would you like to be a part of a team of professionals whose focus is on improving the lives of patients, constantly seek ways to improve individually and professionally? This amazing team thrives on a positive work environment which allows for personal and professional growth. This may be the job and the awesome company you’ve been looking for!
HealthCare Alliance Group LLC, an innovative, full-service medical communications company, is adding a full-time, in-house Project Manager to their already dynamic project management team. The Project Manager will facilitate and implement cost-effective, timely medical communication and marketing projects for a variety of clients in the pharmaceutical and health advocacy industries.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience managing high-level projects associated with pre-and post-launch products including life-cycle management and strategy, advisory boards, Key Opinion Leader communications and management, exhibit booth design and management, interactive, online and mobile technologies, webcasts, speakers’ bureaus, live meeting series, etc.
- Manage all aspects of projects including the development of project kick-off meetings, timelines, status reports, day-to-day management, and adherence to project budgets
- Lead project teams autonomously to ensure successful completion of projects under tight deadlines
- Collaborate with internal/direct staff to ensure high-quality and on-time delivery of projects
- Primary daily contact with clients for assigned projects; addressing client questions, and troubleshooting potential issues/concerns
- Work with vendors and freelance contractors as needed
- Travel may be required (up to 25% including nights and weekends)
- Assist in mentoring of other project management team members
- A bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or a related field; and 3-5 years of related medical communications agency experience
- Direct-to-patient marketing communications and branding experience is a plus
- Must be a demonstrated self-starter, strategic-thinker, problem-solver, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet rewarding team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Superior organizational and time-management skills are necessary
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communications skills are also a must
We offer our Project Managers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & prescription drug plan insurance- paid in full for employee
- Dental insurance- paid in full for employee
- Casual dress, Jeans everyday!
- Stipend for waiving medical & dental insurance
- Life & AD&D insurance- paid in full for employee
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance- paid in full for employee
- Referral Bonuses
- Voluntary insurance plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Cash Balance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional work environment encouraging personal development & team growth through regular team building workshops
- Open communication encouraged
- Well established company, independently owned
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- Employee parking lot
- Discounted car wash/car detail on-site
- Dry cleaning services- pick up and drop off
- Discounted ticket service (shows, sporting events, movies, etc.)
HealthCare Alliance Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.