Medical/Scientific Director- CME- Remote Opportunity
RMEI Medical Education, LLC is seeking a full-time Medical/Scientific Director who is excited by outcomes-based innovative educational design and delivery and wants to make a difference.
We are a growing, independently owned, innovative, and team-spirited continuing medical education provider located in Voorhees, NJ. Remote opportunity available.
You will be responsible for writing, researching, and directing state-of-the-art medical content in a variety of therapeutic areas, assisting in the instructional design of educational programs, developing and expanding our relationships with key medical experts, overseeing writers, and working with outcomes partners to analyze, interpret, and apply outcomes findings. Opportunity for travel to national and international medical conferences.
The position reports to the Senior Vice President, provides the opportunity to learn from seasoned education and medical professionals, and offers huge growth potential.
Master of Science degree in medical or medically-related field and 5-7 years +, continuing education industry experience required. NP, PharmD, RPh, PhD, or MD/DO a plus. Background/experience in oncology, immunology, inflammatory, neurologic, or gastroenterologic diseases also a plus.
We offer our Medical Directors:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical & prescription drug plan insurance- paid in full for employee
- Dental insurance- paid in full for employee
- Stipend for waiving medical & dental insurance
- Life & AD&D insurance- paid in full for employee
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance- paid in full for employee
- Referral Bonuses
- Voluntary insurance plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate discounted membership at local fitness center
- Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional work environment encouraging personal development & team growth through regular team building workshops
- Open communication encouraged
- Dress Down Fridays
- Well established company, independently owned
- Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
- Employee parking lot
RMEI Medical Education LLC, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.